Village Inn Resort Conference Center
The Village Inn Resort Conference Center is scenically located directly across from the stunning Narragansett Town Beach where the view includes the historic Narragansett Towers and the landmark Narraganset Seawall. The resort hotel has 62 luxurious rooms that offer either queen or king-sized beds and newly renovated bathrooms with 1 or 2 person whirlpool tubs.
Many rooms have full or semi-ocean views and mini and family suites are also available to accommodate intimate or larger room needs. Its newly renovated breakfast cafe serves a complimentary continental breakfast beginning each morning at 7am. Amalfi, its gourmet restaurant is seasonal and closes for the winter, however there are many fine dining experiences available within walking distance.
Two grand ballrooms at the conference center are perfect for hosting a fairytale wedding or larger corporate events. Off season rates apply where guests can find attractive getaway packages mid-week and on some weekends.
- Fax: 401-782-2220
- Hours: Check-in anytime after 3pm, Check-out, 11. .
- Handicap Accessible: Hotel is accessible through parking lot
- Founding Date: 1990
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 15
- Reach: Local, National
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Lost & found, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Recreational facilities, Restaurants
- Transportation: Bus, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Volume/season
- Wi-Fi: Free
- What makes this community special?: Rhode Island’s finest oceanfront hotel, nestled above the beautiful waters of Narragansett Bay. This charming yet contemporary hotel still reflects the old time days gone by of historic Narragansett.
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of rooms: 62
- Maximum occupancy: 250
- Level: Luxury/upscale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Reservations, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator, Safe
- Pets allowed: No
- Private events: Yes