The Coffee Connection located in the north end of Narragansett is popular with folks in town as well as visitors because of its delicious coffee and the friendly, upbeat atmosphere that welcomes all who enter their shop. The shop is open bright and early at 6am making it a convenient place to stop on the way to school or work.
Also known for its fresh bagels, Coffee Connection can satisfy your hunger with a tasty muffin or a hearty breakfast sandwich.
A drive-through is also featured.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 6am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Founded in 1995.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, bagels, pastry, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Coffee and bagels
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch