This consignment shop offers a multitude of children's clothes for both boys and girls, including Halloween costumes, sleepwear and casual wear. The spacious store also sells children's toys and photo frames.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp from the parking lot leads to the front door of the shop.
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Children's clothing, children's apparel, children's shoes, infant clothing, Infant apparel, infant shoes, strollers, car seats, books, games, toys and much more!!!
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We know all our customers by name. Most live locally, and all love sharing stories about their family and loved ones.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Buy what makes you happy!!!... p.s...if you really like it, you'd better buy it now, as it might be gone when you come back.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Dora Apparel, Sesame Street, Kids’ Gap, LL Bean, Hannah Anderson, Catamini, Abercrombie & Fitch, Eddie Bauer, Columbia, Levis, Aeropostale, and Calvin Klein, and other apparel from major stores like Toys “R” Us and Walmart.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Giraffe statues and a merry-go-round with a matching see-saw.
- Donations hours: All store hours are available to recieve donations.
- Donations policy: We are always happy to take donations of clean and unbroken children's clothing or toys, as well as infant apparel.
- Toy and game brands: Fisher Price, Kaybee, Tonka, Match box cars, legos, hand carved blocks, learning computer games.