The Stewart Nursery was founded in 1988, and recently revamped its operations in 2006. Stewart Nursery sells plants, trees, and shrubs that are all propagated in-house. It even stocks plant species for wetland and coastal projects. The staff is prepared to provide advice for any gardener or farmer, and for any application.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp is just outside the front door.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Perennials, annuals, shrubs, trees, coastal and wetland plants, soil, mulch
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates
- Return policy: One year on any product.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It has incredible scenery and it is quiet (for the most part), but still has a whole lot of history - old land, old houses, the whole nine yards."
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: "We have beautiful and healthy plants that are all grown right here. Come by and ask for advice for your specific application. We have plenty of native species as well."
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting