Starboard Galley Seafood
Many remember the Starboard Galley's original location in Narragansett as the little seafood shack tucked away at the end of the sea wall. It was well-known throughout Narragansett for tasty "chowda and clamcakes" and remained in that location from 1996 - 2006. When its lease expired, it relocated to its Charlestown Beach location, which it still operates.
The restaurant recently re-opened a new Narragansett restaurant located across from Scarborough Beach, where it serves up its trademark clamcakes and chowda once again. In addition, Starboard's menu serves delicious English-style fish and chips, fresh seafood entrees, pizza, calzones and vegetarian dishes.
The Starboard Galley can accommodate small family gatherings, wedding rehearsal dinners, birthday and anniversary parties and can cater any event, any size. There is a game room, with pool table and video games for kids to enjoy.
- Hours: Seasonal, June - October: Mon - Wed, 11:30am - 9pm; Thu - Sun, 11:30am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Founded in 1996
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Chowda and clamcakes!
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual