Situated on the corner of Rockland and Rodman Streets, the St. Thomas More Church is the main worship facility for the St. Thomas More Parish. The church has daily service, and also offers Bible study, a knitting ministry, a monthly newsletter and other services for worshippers. Reconcilliation is available on Saturdays between 4pm and 4:45pm, or by appointment with the parish office. An additional facility, St. Veronica's Chapel, is also overseen by the St. Thomas More Parish, and services the Bonnet Shores community.
- Fax: 401-783-8646
- Hours: Mass: Mon - Fri, 9am; Sat, 9am, 5pm; Sun, 8am, 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps are available for the worship area.
- Founding Date: Late 1800s
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 1,300
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups
- Recreational facilities: No