Voted by Rhode Island Monthly magazine as South County's Best Restaurant in 2010, Spain of Narragansett offers an authentic traditional Spanish dining experience and is known for its outstanding Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
Located on scenic Ocean Road, Spain has an outdoor patio dining area that offers breathtaking ocean views, as well as lush tropical surroundings. The indoor dining areas are equally as stunning, offering a true European flair.
The restaurant's signature dish is paella marinara, shellfish baked in saffron rice. It also serves tender and delicous veal and beef dishes. The restaurant serves the freshest local seafood and has an extensive wine list to pair with all entrees.
Spain is also the perfect setting for any of your banquet and party needs.
- Fax: 401-782-2838
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri, 4pm - 10:30pm; Sat, 4pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 1pm - 9pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering
- Menu link: www.spainri.com/entree.html
- Specialties: Paella, veal, beef, lobster, fresh seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Diner, Mediterranean, Seafood, Spanish
- Signature dishes: Paella
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining