This Sears is a locally owned franchise of the national chain. Among the many different kind of products stocked are refrigerators, washers, dryers, lawnmowers, stoves and flat-panel televisions.
- Fax: 401-782-0020
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 9:30am - 7pm; Thu, Fri, 9:30pm - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Store entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: August 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Manual and power tools, ride-on and push lawn mowers, yard care equipment, flat panel televisions, washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, home furnishings
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: 90 days on most items, 15 percent restocking fee if item is open or used
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Its small town feel."
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: "Sears does price matching, so don't be afraid to come in with other offers. If you can't find it in the store, it can most likely be ordered as well."
- Computers and electronics brands: Kenmore, Samsung, LG, Sharp, Sony, RCA
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Computer & electronics services: Consulting, Installation
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: "Ask for rebates."
- Home appliance brands: Maytag, Kenmore, LG, Frigidaire
- Home installation: Yes
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: "Plan ahead!"
- Interior design: No
- Kitchen & bath brands: Frigidaire, Maytag, LG, Kitchenaid, Kenmore
- Keys made: Yes
- Hardware brands: Craftsman
- What's an important safety tip to keep in mind when working?: "Don't go it alone."