Seaport Communications, which is located near the busy port of Galilee, has been serving southern New England for more than 30 years with factory-authorized sales, service and installation of marine electronics and two-way radio systems.
Both commerical and recreational boats are serviced, and some of the popular brands for marine electronics include Furuno, Raymarine and Northstar.
Two-way radios from Motorola, Midland and Whelen are a few of the brands sold and serviced at Seaport Communications. The local schools in Narragansett work with this business for many of their communication needs.
- Fax: 401-782-8282
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3pm Sat during summer months, 7:30am - 3pm; Sun, closed; 24-hour service contracts available
- Handicap Accessible: Store front is located on parking lot level.
- Founding Date: Founded in 1971.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Two-way radio products and marine electronics are sold at this business.
- Services: Delivery, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Computer & electronics services: Installation
- Phone brands: Motorola