Red Stripe Restaurant is quickly becoming a favorite Narragansett hot spot for both eating and enjoying some wonderful live entertainment. Red Stripe has an All-American neighborhood feel where they are known for comfort food dishes like Shepherd's pie, roasted half chicken with rosemary and seafood specials like succulent pan-seared scallops served over fresh spinach fusilli with a zesty tomato alfredo sauce.
Editor's note - Red Stripe closed this location in December 2010. This listing is kept for historical purposes. If you have a gift card from the restaurant, you can redeem it at the Providence location. For more information, read a story by The South County Independent here.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 9:30pm; Fri, 4pm - 11pm; Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: Founded in 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: redstriperestaurants.com/?page_id=283
- Specialties: Red Stripe Grilled Cheese, made with prosciutto, poached pear and basil, accompanied by oven roasted tomato soup or hand cut frites.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Jamie D'Olilveira
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual