Port Side Restaurant
Jimmy's Port Side Restaurant is located in the heart of Galillee right across the street from the Block Island Ferry. All of its seafood is fresh off one of the fishing boats in Pt. Judith.
Known for its famous clam cakes and chowder, Jimmy's Port Side is also known for delicious seafood entrees such as scallops, fried clams, steamers and lobster.
This seasonal restaurant is open from late spring until early November. There is a large dining room as well as a lovely outside eating area where you can enjoy your meal as you watch the fishing boats glide by across the street.
Young children love the outside eating area which has several ride-on attractions. The restaurant is great for groups who have just stepped off the Block Island Ferry and want an enjoyable seafood treat before heading home.
- Hours: Seasonal Late Spring - Early November: Mon - Thu, 11am - 8:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Founded in 1980.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Chowder and clamcakes, lobster, scallops, steamers
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Dress code: Casual