Polka Dot Panda
Polka Dot Panda is a children's boutique that carries apparel and accessories for girls and boys, infants to age 10. Owner Denise Silva-Navoian has operated the business online since 2006, and opened this Pier Marketplace location in 2008.
Polka Dot Panda specializes in custom, personalized clothing, and offers on-site embroidery. One-on-one service and spending time with each customer is important to Silva-Navoian. In addition to whimsical apparel for special occasions such as birthdays, holidays, communions and christenings, you will also find adorable shoes, diaper bags, toys and other unique gifts here. Polka Dot Panda offers a baby shower registry and complimentary gift wrapping, and it even ships worldwide.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: August 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Baby Lulu, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Kissy Kissy, Bunnies By The Bay, Juicy Couture, etc.
- Part of a chain: No