Pelly's Place is a popular sports bar located in the north end of Narragansett close to the Bonnet Shores Beach area. Formerly known as The Bonnet Lounge, locals enjoy gathering here to enjoy watching the New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins.
Pretzels and salted nuts are the only munchies available. You can quench your thirst with a frosty mug of beer both on tap as well as in bottles in addition to a bar menu of wine and mixed drinks.
This sports bar also offers darts and a jukebox.
- Hours: Daily,11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: The bar is accessible right from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Pelly's was established in 1995.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual dress code