Papa's Bistro, located at 99 Fortin Rd. in the Kingston Emporium. is a full-service restaurant, specializing in breakfast, burgers, specialty Italian dishes and pannini sandwiches.
Papa's Bistro, founded in 2007 by owner and chef, Daniel Dairbi, caters to the local community, as well as University of Rhode Island students and staff. Papa's serves breakfast all day long for those who prefer late-morning fare.
Papa's Bistro is best known to the University crowd for its Papa's Challenge, a timed eating contest where those who are up for the challenge compete against the clock by eating four pounds of burger and fries. The Challenge is to finish a two-pound burger along with two-pounds of fries in twenty minutes or less, in order to receive the meal on the house.
- Fax: 401-284-3995
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast; burgers; salads
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.papasbistrouri.com
- Specialties: The RAM Burger
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Signature dishes: Breakfast Panini; the RAM Burger
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Daniel Dairbi
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun