Pancho's is located in popular Mariner Square on Point Judith Road and is an Irish pub and restaurant featuring Mexican food. There is a full bar and dining area. panco's also has a private room with a bar in the back of the restaurant which can be reserved for holiday celebrations, birthday and retirement parties, and small business gatherings. Monday night is always wing night, and Pancho O' Malley's also features live entertainment many evenings. It is a favorite spot for locals who want to come enjoy a drink and watch a football or baseball game on TV.
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Irish, Mexican, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Mexican entrees such as overstuffed tacos and enchiladas, hearty burgers and sandwiches, and buffalo wings.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night