One More Time
Tucked into a corner off Main Street, One More Time is a one-stop spot for the consignment shopper or seller. Offering nearly every article of clothing for women, from dresses to vests to sweatpants, the store is orderly and colorful, with full outfits on display.
One More Time also carries a variety of clothing for men, which can range from sports jackets to jeans. Purses, wallets and shoes line clothing racks and shelves, and a large, brightly lit jewelry case filled with necklaces, bracelets and rings can complete an outfit or appeal to those who favor vintage accessories.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: A sidewalk ramp on the right side of the building leads from the parking lot to the front door.
- Founding Date: December 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Women's clothing and accessories, including dresses, jeans, sweaters, blouses, casual shirts, high heels, sandals, purses, and jewelry; men's clothing, including jeans, sweaters, button-down shirts, zip-up sweatshirts, and casual/dress shoes
- Services: Financing, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: All sales are final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: One More Time will sometimes have name brand clothing, such as American Eagle, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, etc.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: The owner loves when customers bring in Burberry items.
- Donations hours: 10am-5pm
- Donations policy: Donated items are given to a group home.