Named one of the top 100 bars in America by Esquire magazine in 2009, Ocean Mist offers just about everything to its guests. Part local beach bar, part biker bar, part live-music venue and part dining destination, Ocean Mist literally has it all. In the winter you can warm up with specialty coffee drinks, and in the summer you can relax at the Bomba Shack outside and take in the spectacular ocean views. Ocean Mist caters to local and national live music acts every month, so check out its calendar often. Daily food specials round out this bar's accolades, with a different theme every night of the week. Don't forget Tuesday Madness, with top local DJs, wicked Jamaican food and free pool all night.
- Hours: Summer: Mon - Fri, 10am - 1am; Sat, Sun, 9am - 1 am. Winter: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 1am; Sat, Sun, 9am - 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.oceanmist.net/new_site/breakfast.php
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "The eclectic nature of the community is reflected in the food we serve, the music we play and the atmosphere we've created for our customers."
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Cajun/Creole, Caribbean, International, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 0
- Features: DJs, Dance floor, Live music, Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Ticket information: Tickets are available at Ocean Mist in-person. Tickets can also be reserved over the phone during normal business hours.
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Live Music, Lounge, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew