New Dragon Restaurant features traditional Chinese cuisine and exotic cocktails. Formerly known as The Dragon Palace, it has more than 20 appetizers to start you off such as tasty egg rolls and crab rangoons, a customer favorite. Chinese soups such as wonton and egg drop are available as well as chow mein, lo mein, sweet and sour, egg foo young and moo shi dishes. The menu also features 20 New Dragon Specials and nearly 40 combination plates. Luncheon combination specials are served daily.
- Hours: Sun - Thu,11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp available at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Sizzling seafood wor bar, sizzling beef with black pepper sauce, triple delight
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual