Narrow River Kayaks is appropriately located right on Narrow River, one mile from where the river meets the ocean. This location is ideal for beginners but provides many options for paddlers of all abilities and ages. The company offers a fleet of more than 75 kayaks for rent in addition to canoes. Narrow River Kayaks also rents stand-up paddle boards and fishing kayaks, features a bait and tackle shop on property and carries all kayak and canoe-related accessories. The staff at Narrow River Kayaks is comprised of experienced paddlers who can help customers enjoy the waterway for a few hours or for an entire day. A variety of tours and special paddling packages are available; these include a guided full moon paddle, a sunrise and breakfast paddle, a bird lover's tour and guided sunset tours. All rentals include a paddle, a personal flotation device and basic instruction. An outdoor shower, changing tent and portable restrooms are on site. At the end of each season the company sells many of its kayaks to the general public.
- Hours: Mid May - Mid October: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 8pm; Fri - Sun, 8:30am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The front entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Kayaks, canoes, fishing kayaks, bait and tackle, paddling accessories
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes