Narragansett Elementary School
Narragansett Elementary School is a small, high-performing public school on Mumford Road, bordered by Sprague Park and the town's community center. The school traditionally outperforms the state average for various tests, something it shares in common with the district's other schools. Although the school borders Sprague Park, it also has its own athletic fields, which are usable via permit.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 400
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None.
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Grade levels: Kindergarten to fourth grade.
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities