At the Mews Tavern, variety is the focus. The pub features 69 beers on tap and 200 different scotches. If you're looking to satisfy your hunger, burgers, fajitas, burritos, fish and chips, grilled pizza, "Rasta Pasta" and much more can be ordered. A true community business, the Mews sponsors road races and other charity events. The tavern is welcoming with plenty of options to suit a variety of tastes.
- Hours: Daily,11am - 1am. Celtic Pub (upstairs): Mon - Fri, 5pm - 1am; Sat, Sun, noon - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Doorway is level to parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1947
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: casual