Nestled in Narragansett's Mariner Square is a local favorite restaurant, the Mariner Grille. With a cozy atmosphere, it is well-known for its fresh seafood and seasoned ribeye steaks. A warm and friendly staff caters to families and business folks alike.
A wide variety of dinner specials are served daily, including fresh local lobsters, fried shrimp ravioli and surf-and-turf skewers.
Stop in for a delicious lunch entree or end your busy workday with a cocktail in the lounge before enjoying a quiet dinner with friends or colleagues.
The Mariner Grille is also available for private parties.
- Fax: 401-284-3282
- Hours: Lunch: Daily, noon - 5 pm. Dinner: Daily, 5pm - 10pm (9pm in winter). Bar open until midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 2006.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Drunken Scallops, Beef Wellington, Fisherman-Style Lobster
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Ribeye steaks, traditional fried seafood, Mariner burgers
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Drunken Scallops.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual