Leo's "The King of Pizza" is a family-owned pizza restaurant located in the Cumberland Farms Plaza on Boston Neck Road. Open daily from 11am - 1am, Leo's will deliver your pizza right to your front door or you can order take-out or dine in.
Leo's caters to old and young alike, and has devoted a fun toy corner in the restaurant for children where they can find activities, toys and games to keep them entertained before or after they eat. In addition, Leo's has some fun arcade and pinball games that will even entice the adults who are enjoying a pizza outing.
Specialty pizzas include The Gansett, Popeye's Pizza, the buffalo chicken pizza, and the Hungry Man. Hot or cold grinders are served, calzones, salads, burgers, wings and things, potato skins and dinner entrees are also available along with a full children's menu. It offers beer and wine and free Wi-Fi is available. Be sure to check out its printable online coupons.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Founded in 2000.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, grinders, salad, calzones
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.leosofbonnet.com/pdfs/FullMenu.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun