Kingston Pizza, conveniently located on Kingstown Road, is a family-owned business, catering to the local community since 1983.
Owned and operated by Sam Sciabarrasi, a South Kingstown resident, Kingston Pizza is a local favorite for dine-in, take-out and delivery. The Wakefield location hosts a fun, friendly atmosphere, ample parking and a seasonal ice cream window.
Kingston Pizza has five company-owned businesses and five franchises throughout South County.
At Kingston Pizza, you will find a wide variety of menu items, including Award-winning Specialty Pizzas, Calzones, Grinders, Appetizers and Salads. New York System weiners are also available.
Kingston Pizza and the Sciabarrasi family believe in giving back to the community, sponsoring and hosting many charitable events, through local sporting associations, the University of Rhode Island and Curtis Corner Baptist Church.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 2am; Fri - Sat, 11am - 3am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.kingstonpizza.com
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun