Island Deli of Point Judith
Island Deli is located on Point Judith Road and is the original of two locations in Narragansett. (The other is located in Bonnet Place Plaza on Boston Neck Road.) When you enter this little sandwich shop, you are met by a tropical landscape complete with palm trees and thatched island roofs. Authentic Calypso music is softly playing in the background, whisking you away to a mini Caribbean getaway.
Be prepared to make a tough decision when trying to choose one of the creatively designed signature sandwiches. Island Deli uses delicious cold cuts and cheeses from Boar's Head. Choices are fun and tasty, including favorites such as The Wicked Willow, The Rail Splitter and The El Niko. Also available are club sandwiches, fresh salads and hearty soups, stews and chili that can be served up in fresh bread bowls.
The staff at Island Deli is super-friendly and can manage any of your catering needs so be sure to ask about the special catering menu.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Founded in 2004
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: islanddeliri.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Island Deli will custom make any sandwich you desire.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Delicious grinders, signature sandwiches, salads, soups, stews
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun