Hisa's Flowers and Gifts is much more than a florist shop. Upon entering, you will feel as though you are on a mini-excursion to Japan because owner Hisa Kaizumi has created a business that reflects her Japanese culture both inside her authentic store as well as intertwined in her traditional and Asian flower arrangements.
Many of her artful centerpieces and bouquets are done in her trademark ikebana-style and reflect breathtaking exotic and traditional flowers and greenery.
Hisa's is also well known for the large arrangement of bonsai and lucky bamboo plants as well as the beautiful decorative containers and accessories to display them in. Hisa also spends time educating her customers on how to care for these plants regardless of whether you have a green thumb or not!
In addition to flowers and plants, Hisa's is also a a gift gallery where you can find one-of-a-kind pieces such as lamps, screens, saki and tea sets, wind chimes, statues and figurines and many more delightful items that encompass an Asian influence.
Hisa has an excellent rapport with her customers who have used her services for weddings, intimate dinner parties, business meetings and more.
A visit to Hisa's Flowers and Gifts is not only a lovely place to stop for flowers but will also leave you feeling like you've just been on an Oriental retreat.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Building is street level.
- Founding Date: Founded in 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Floral shop featuring exotic bouquets, bonsai and bamboo plants, lamps, screens, vases, saki and tea sets, statues, figurines, wind chimes and more.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Phone orders: Yes