"Great food and great company have been long-standing traditions in the Greek lifestyle," says owner and manager Tina Fotopoulos, who runs Estia restaurant with her mother Afrodite and two sisters Nickie and Eleni. Afrodite hails from Kalamata, and brings her rich culinary tradition to this family-run restaurant in the heart of Dale Carlia Wakefield. "The name Estia defines the place where these traditions can be shared. We would like you to carry on these same traditions with you as you enjoy the flavors of our culture here at Estia."
Estia serves Greek food, including stuffed grape leaves, souvlaki, moussaka, pizza and kabobs, as well as specialty pizzas and pasta and typical American-style burgers and sandwiches. The restaurant has a full bar, replete with Greek wines and aperitifs. It caters special events and hosts private parties.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - close; Sat, noon - close; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the front entrance.
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Authentic Greek cuisine
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.estiarestaurantri.com
- Specialties: Traditional Greek cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Greek
- Signature dishes: Lamb, kabobs, pizza, traditional Greek cuisine
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Lamb shanks
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Afrodite Fotopoulos
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining
- Dress code: There is no formal dress code.