Domino's Pizza is a popular national pizza delivery franchise which was founded in 1960. There currently has over 9,000 Domino's Pizza stores worldwide.
Known for its delicious, cheesey pizzas, Domino's Pizza has four crusts to choose from and dozens of fresh toppings. Grinders, pasta dishes, breadsticks, appetizers, salads and soft drinks are also available.
Domino's Pizza delivers, or you can place an order to be picked up.
You can easily feed your late-night cravings because this Point Judith Domino's Pizza location is open until 2am on certain evenings.
- Hours: Sun - Wed, noon - midnight; Thur - Sat, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is accessible from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.dominos.com/pages/menu.jsp#all
- Specialties: Offers four specialty crusts
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 1
- Features: Dinner, Lunch