Clark Farms Matunuck
Clark Farms Matunuck was founded in 1989, although the land it occupies has been farmland for quite some time now. Clark Farms is a full-service nursery that also sells some home-grown crops and has plenty of seasonal events. Its staff is certified in its field, knowledgeable and, best of all, quite friendly. At Clark Farms Matunuck, visitors will find hayrides and a corn maze in the fall, spring festivals and many other celebrations of seasonal joys.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 5pm; Thanksgiving, Christmas, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level, most product is outside.
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Perennials, annuals, evergreen shrubs and trees, deciduous shade and ornamental trees, locally farmed food, seasonal activities
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: One hundred percent customer satisfaction guarantee
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "It's low stress and has a good population. There are also lots of opportunities for farmers here."
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: "Buy quality, and use proper planting techniques. Many people mistakenly plant too deep, prune improperly or plant at the wrong time of year. If you have questions, stop by for some advice."
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting, Pond design
- License/certification: Registered Landscape Architect, Certified Horticulturalist, ISA Certified Arborist
- Corporate accounts: Yes