Clark Farms Garden Center
Clark Farms Garden Center is the Wakefield storefront of Clark Farms. Opened in 1992, it offers the same quality products sold at its Matunuck location, although it is not as expansive as its Matunuck Farm. "We're more fun here though," an anonymous staff member jokes. Needless to say, spunk is not lacking at either location.
- Fax: 401-783.5147
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Annuals, perennials, seasonal crops, home decor, evergreen shrubs, flowers, plants, deciduous, evergreen, and ornamental trees
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It's low stress, and has a good population. It also has lots of opportunities for farmers."
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: "Buy quality, and use proper planting techniques. Many people mistakenly plant too deep, prune wrong, or plant at the wrong time of the year. If you have any questions, stop by for advice."
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting, Pond design