Charlie O's Tavern is beauifully located right up the road from South County's popular Roger Wheeler State Beach and just minutes from the bustling seaside port of Galilee. The restaurant boasts a cozy atmosphere with earthy woodtones and a top-notch sports bar featuring high-definition, large flat-screen TVs. The family-friendly menu includes a wide variety of fresh, local seafood dishes, prime rib and hearty sandwiches and burgers. Simon's martini lounge is located above the restaurant and is open to the public or available for private functions.
- Hours: Full menu served daily, 11:30 am - midnight; bar stays open daily until 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant entrance is at same level as parking lot.
- Founding Date: Charlie O's was opened in 1990.
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Private parties, Private room
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported