Champlin's Fish Market
Champlin's Fish Market and Seafood Restaurant is located right on the channel of Galilee. It boasts an expansive dining deck where customers can enjoy the freshest seafood caught right off one of the many Pt. Judith fishing trawlers.
During the summer you can relax on the deck, enjoy mouth-watering lobster and watch the fishing boats come and go. Open year round, the casual-family friendly dining is a perfect place to bring children or have a gathering with friends.
A full service bar is also available where you can enjoy an iced cold beer or a favorite summer drink.
- Fax: 401-789-3580
- Hours: Summer Hours 7 days a week 11 am - 9 pm Winter Hours Mon 11 am - 6 pm Fri, Sat and Sun 11 am - 7 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Main dining room located on street level.
- Founding Date: Founded in 1990.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: champlins.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Lobster, clamcakes and chowder
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun