Cap'n Jack's is an authentic coastal South County seafood restaurant. It is a must-visit for locals and tourists alike, with a menu ranging from huge Fried Fisherman's Platters to Prime Rib and a traditional boiled New England Lobster Dinner. Located a quarter of a mile from East Matunuck Beach, the restaurant sports a beautiful view of a salt water marsh along with the local wildlife. Take-out is available, even if you just want to take your food out as far as the outdoor picnic tables.
- Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day: Daily, 11am - close. Otherwise: Wed - Sun, 11am - close; Sat - Tue, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1972
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, prime rib, lobster, chowder and clam cakes, steak, burgers, pasta
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Fisherman's platters, chowder, lobster, fish and chips
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Dress code: Casual