Brickley's Homemade Ice Cream has been in the business of making award-winning, delicious ice cream since 1995. When you walk inside its store, you will be greeted by the heavenly aroma of freshly prepared waffle cones and will have a tough time deciding which of their 45 flavors to choose from. The family-run business has received Rhode Island Monthly's "Best Ice Cream in South County" award for 14 years in a row.
Its ice cream is made on-site in its Narragansett store daily, where the menu also includes frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and non-sugar-added ice creams. Brickley's is also well known for its creamy ice cream cakes.
In addition to its Boston Neck Road location, Brickley's also has a store in Wakefield, RI, and the charming Pier Village.
Brickley's is seasonal, so be sure to stop in before Columbus Day weekend to treat you and your family.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm, March - October
- Handicap Accessible: Store front is located on parking lot level
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Ice cream cones, sundaes, ice cream cakes
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.brickleys.com/flavors.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 45