Albie's Place, conveniently located in the Kingston Emporium, is a full-service dine-in and takeout restaurant. It offer specialty breakfast, lunch and dinner items.
Founded in 1987, Albie's Place is owned and operated by Jason Wichert. Jason has been with Albie's since 1992, joining the business as a partner in 2002 and eventually becoming sole proprietor in September 2010. Jason is a lifelong Rhode Island resident.
Albie's is known for its specialty Phat sandwiches, burgers, breakfast sandwiches and salads. Customers will also finds 18 salad choices and veggie burgers on Albie's menu. The "Buy one/get one for $1.99" burger platter is a popular menu item for those on a limited budget and is offered all day, every day.
University of Rhode Island RAM account accepted.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8:30am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 11:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1987
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Phat Sandwiches, burgers, breakfast sandwiches, New York System weiners, salads, french fries, milkshakes
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Phat Albie: Chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, steak fies, blt, and honey mustard; Phat & Spicey: Buffalo fingers, mozzarella sticks, Buffalo fries, lettuce, tomato, hot peppers and blue cheese dressing
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Phat Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Phat Albie
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Jason Wichert
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun