The 16th annual Pumpkin Festival at Kinney Bungalow in Narragansett will take place on Sunday, Oct. 14 from noon to 4 p.m.
The event is appropriate for all ages, and will include:
- Food vendors.
- Face painting by the NHS girls’ soccer team.
- Family photos by Katie Lovaas Photography.
- Exotic animals, courtesy of Bwana Iguana.
- Pumpkin painting, a costume parade and a cookie walk, courtesy of the Cool Beans Café.
- Music by the Dunn Brothers.
The event is free and open to the public, thanks for sponsorship by Narragansett Parks and Recreation, and Tarbox Toyota. For additional information, call Parks and Rec at (401) 782-0658.