Interested in the Narragansett School Committee budget process this year?
To help you out, the district has released a handy cheat sheet with the relevant sessions to attend. If you’re interested, print out the attached PDF.
And, for your ease of use, here’s the schedule again:
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 7 p.m. – First Budget Workshop – NES, NPS, NHS and SPED are up for discussion.
- Wednesday, March 6, 7 p.m. – Second Budget Workshop – Capital improvement plan and NHS gym project up for discussion.
- Monday, March 11, 6:30 p.m. – Capital Reserve Metting
- Wednesday, March 13, 7 p.m. – Final Budget Workshop – Technology budget up for discussion.
- Wednesday, March 20, 7 p.m. – Regular School Committee meeting – This is the meeting scheduled for the vote on the Fiscal 2014 budget.
- Wednesday, April 24, 7 p.m. – Presentation to Narragansett Town Council – A hearing in front of the council on the proposed School Department budget.
Want to be e-mailed when we have a new Narragansett or South Kingstown budget article? Click the “keep me posted!” button below.