- At 12:15 a.m. on Aug. 5, Troopers arrested Steven Robinson, 26, of 1913 Kingston Rd., South Kingstown, RI, on a Second Division District Court Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear / Ability to Pay on the charge of Obtaining Money Under False Pretense.
- On Aug. 24 at 1:30 a.m., Troopers arrested Eugene Vasquez, 32, of 32 Sebago Trl., Narragansett, RI for 1) Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicating Liquor/Drugs - First Offense - .15 of Greater 2) Driving Without a License. Breath results are as follows: Phase 1.) .190 BAC, Phase 2.) .176 BAC.
- On Aug. 26, at 1:30 p.m., Troopers arrested Nelson Ruiz, 31, of 103 Church St., South Kingstown, RI, for a Superior Court Bench Warrant for Failure to Appear for Cost Review on the original charge of Robbery originating out of the Providence Police Department.
The arrest was the result of a motor vehicle stop on Route 95, in the City of Warwick. Ruiz was transported to the Wickford Barracks, processed, and then transported to the Adult Correctional Institution-Intake Center.
- On Sept. 1 at 2:05 a.m., Troopers arrested Patrick Keogh, 22, of 314 Holly Rd., South Kingstown, RI, for 1) Resisting Arrest and 2) Disorderly Conduct.
The arrest was the result of a motor vehicle stop on High Street in New Shoreham. Keogh was transported to the New Shoreham Police Department where he was processed and held overnight pending morning arraignment.
- At 3:35 p.m. on Sept. 15, Troopers arrested Michael J. Vicario, 53 of 2 Thornapple Rd., Narragansett, RI, for Driving Under the Influence – BAC .08 - .10. 1st Offense (Phase 1 –. 90, Phase 2 - .92 BAC).
The arrest was the result of Troopers responding to a motor vehicle accident on Boston Neck Road in the Town of North Kingstown. Vicario was transported to the Wickford Barracks, processed, arraigned and released to the custody of his father.
The above reports detail arrests made by the Rhode Island State Police. Descriptions of all events are based solely on police officer reports provided to Patch.