Dear NHS Parents,
At our Oct. 9 NHS PTO meeting, we’ll address a question that many parents face:
How can we help our kids get the most out of their efforts in school?
Here’s what we’ll be covering at the October NHS Parent Teacher Organization meeting:
- Dealing with students of all stripes: Encouraging and helping your B,C or D student to work harder and move up a grade (or two)
- Study skills vs. activities: how to balance academics with after-school activities
- How can we motivate our kids to do their best, to push themselves, to do more then just the basic homework to get by?
- When: 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 9
- Where: NHS Media Center
NHS teacher Carol Morgan will review techniques, resources and ideas that will help your kids to:
- Take ownership of their school work
- Enhance their study skills
- Know where to go when problems arise
- Feel better about themselves
We look forward to seeing you on the 9th!
Dave Po-Chedley, NHS PTO Co-President
Please - Bring a friend. Pass this along to friends and neighbors with sons and daughters attending NHS. Thanks!