Though the days are still a bit dank and gray, there are many signs that spring is on its way!
The birds are serenading us with their 5 a.m. wake-up chorus, daylight now lingers beyond 5 p.m., and finally, we turn the clocks one hour ahead this weekend. YES – spring is almost here!
I found a few great deals this week that can help you to jumpstart spring fever while we battle away the remaining days of this very long winter.
- Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that you were out with your kids stocking up on back-to-school supplies? Now that we've passed the 100th day of school, you might be hearing your kids grumbling that they need to replenish items like highlighters, binders, pencils, notebooks and the like. This week at Staples, you can restock on these and much more for $1, $2, $3 and $5. Check out their on-line flier and keep everyone happy throughout the remainer of the school year.
- Have you noticed things look a little drab now that the Christmas decorations have been tucked away for another year? in North Kingstown is having a 50 percent off sale on their entire stock of picture frames, and decorative art. Waken up your walls with some vibrant artwork or snazzy frames that will showcase some special family memories. Find out more here.
- Looking for a light and tasty lunch to enjoy with your girlfriends or co-workers that is not only affordable but good for you too? is offering a great deal that will satisfy both your taste and your waistline – $5.99 all you can eat soup, salad, and bread lunch combos. You can try them all – Caesar salad, house garden salad or tangy spinach salad with your choice of tomato basil soup, French onion soup, or soup of the day along with delicious, fresh-baked breadsticks. Served daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Yum!
- There's no time like spring to renew and refresh your personal style! at 140 Point Judith Road can help, and better yet, you and one of your best friends can get in on this deal together. 2 for 1! Bring a Friend for Buy 1, Get 1 Cut of Equal or Lesser Value Free. Call to book appointment and mention this to get a coupon for first-time customers only.
- Nothing screams that spring and summer are right around the corner like the thoughts of spending carefree, delightful days at our very own . Not only do we get to enjoy lounging comfortably in the hot summer sun, many are also drawn to the popular sport of surfing. in Narragansett is the place to shop when looking for all your surf and water sports gear. They are currently having a blowout sale on many items, including surf boards, wet suits and longboards. Visit here to print out their latest coupon and save $50 to 100 on selected items.