Spring is now here and many of us are thinking about adding some warmer-weather apparel to our closets. With Easter just two weeks away, perhaps you're on the hunt for that perfect Sunday outfit.
This week, we want to know: which store is your favorite for spring wear?
- Crush, 1014 Boston Neck Road, Narragansett
- Crosswynds Traders, 1175 Boston Neck Road, Narragansett
- Therapy Clothing Boutique, 254 Robinson Street, Wakefield
- Fashion Bug, Wakefield Mall
- Cat's Pyjamas, 1207 Kingstown Road, South Kingstown
- Wet Seal, Wakefield Mall
- Christine's Casuals, Pier Marketplace, Narragansett
- Frills, 270 Sand Hill Cove Road, Narragansett
Vote in our poll below, then share your thoughts in the comments section. If we left your favorite store off the list, note that in the comments as well.
Also, need some tips for your Sunday dress? Or just want to show off? We've made this a contribution article, so feel free to upload your own photos!
We'll leave the poll up all week then close voting at 9 a.m. Friday. At noon that day, we'll share your top local pick. Then be sure to watch the site over the weekend when we tally up the top votes and announce the store that got the most rave reviews across all of our Rhode Island sites.
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Want to be e-mailed when we have a new Readers' Choice poll or results article? Click the “keep me posted!” button below.