The following property transfers were recorded at :
- On Jan. 7, Patrick W. Murray of Narragansett transferred a lot on Narragansett Avenue to David H. Moore of Simsbury, CT, for $355,000.
- On Jan. 10, Margaret M. DeMarco transferred plat R-3, Lot 58 of Oyster Road to Mikent, Inc. of 595 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick, for $250,000.
- On Jan. 11, Dennis H. Parente of Narragansett transferred 63 Cedar Island Road to Delphine Cyr of South Glastonbury, CT, for $315,000.
- On Jan. 13, Edward and Maureen Sylvia of Narragansett transferred 29 Pontiac Road to Stephen and Kristen Giblin for $250,000.
- On Jan. 14, Sandra A. Salvadore of Narragansett transferred 36 Webster Ave. to Trevor David and Pamela Sue McCollum of 39 Cottage Terrace, Bedford Hills, NY, for $479,000.
- On Jan. 18, Hillary I. Transue of Narragansett transferred Lot 14 of Wincheck Estates to David and Jennifer Avedisian of South Kingstown for $183,000.
- On Jan. 20, Frank and Jean Lombardi of Johnston transferred 17 Aroostook Trail to Marianne T. Lombardi for $200,000.
- On Jan. 24, Carol Relihan of Houston, TX and Kathleen Religan of Springfield, MA transferred an ownership portion of Unit N-11 of the Bonnet Shores Beach Club Condominiums to Mark K. Tobin of East Greenwich for $11,000.
- On Jan. 28, Ruth C. Stevenson of 222 Oaklawn Ave. #308, Cranston, transferred 7 Midway Road to Ilya Fishman and Jennifer Allegretto of 36 Lakeview Drive, Narragansett, for $265,000.
- John and Susan Sullivan of 10 Anthony Road, Bolton, CT, transferred Unit #206 of the Ocean Road Condominiums to Stephen S. Ostrach and Linda M. Eisenmann of 28 Elm St., Norton, MA, for $770,000.
- On Jan. 31, Lawrence and Catherine Tillman of Narragansett transferred Unit #15 of the Mariner Square Condominiums to Dana Frances Salvadore for $65,000.
- On Feb. 7, Anna and Stephen Stone of South Kingstown transferred 10 Martin Court to Corrie M. Rosa of Cumberland for $138,333.
- On Feb. 11, Carolyn DiLeo of Greenwich, CT transferred 3 Brandywine Lane to Emmy A. Mahoney for $295,000.
All information is available from a computer database located in the town clerk's office. It is reviewable during normal business hours.