This week I had the luck of the Irish helping me out in finding these five awesome local deals for you and your family.
- Pier Liquors offers some wonderful customer appreciation discounts throughout the week. On Monday all wine is discounted 10 percent and on Thursday all beer is discounted 15 percent, and all liquor is offered at 10 percent off Thursday. Don’t miss their in-store wine tasting this Friday, March 18 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. featuring Folie à Deux, Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley. Beautiful aromas of tart black cherry are complemented by bold flavors of blackberry and raspberry. On Saturday, Graffigna Malbec Argentina will be featured during their wine tasting from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. This Malbec has lush berry fruit typical of the grape's style, and never sits heavy on the palate, but it does let you know it's there.
- Vision World, located at Salt Pond Shopping Center near Super Stop & Shop, is offering two for $99 for frames and lenses. This includes frames priced up to $69.95. The second pair can be for a family member or friend with a different prescription. Visit online to print your coupon.
- With April Showers soon on their way (as well as the ongoing March ones we’ve had lately), head over to the Christmas Tree Shops (Aquidneck Shopping Center in Middletown or 300 Quaker Lane in Warwick) and pick yourself up some whimsical rubber rain boots for only $14.99. These colorful and zippy patterns will keep you smiling regardless of whether the sun is shining or not. If you’re in the mood to do some spring shopping, be sure and print their awesome $10 off coupon for purchases of $50 or more!
- Most of us don’t get the recommended daily water intake of eight glasses a day, so CVS might be able to help you out with their sale of a 24-pk case of Gold Emblem purified drinking water (16.9 oz bottles) for only $2.99 with your CVS Extracare card. Limit three per customer. For the CVS Online flier Narragansett, click here.
- Kingston Pizza on Boston Neck Road or Knowlesway Extension in Point Judith know how to treat all their customers like VIPs, with their ongoing promotion of purchasing any XL pizza and getting a small cheese pizza for free. Ask for your VIP card so that you can use it over and over again. It’s handy to have on hand during the upcoming Little League and softball season.