Kingston Pizza of Narragansett, 120 Knowelsway Ext., Narragansett. The Health Department noted the following on Aug. 26:
- Deli slicer not clean to sight and touch. This must be properly washed, rinsed and sanitized after every use and before times of temporary storage.
- The nonfood-contact surfaces of the facility such as shelves and racks have an accumulation of dust, dirt, food residue and other debris.
- Condensate leaking from condenser into inside of walk-in cooler. Part on order and final repair in 1 week, invoice reviewed. Must fax final invoice to RI DOH. Foods not stored under leak.
- The floors and walls throughout the facility have an accumulation of soil residue and/or food debris. The physical facilities shall be cleaned as often as necessary to keep them clean.
- The establishment does not employ a full-time, on-site manager certified in food safety. Each food establishment where potentially hazardous foods are prepared shall employ at least one full-time, onsite manager certified in food safety who is at least 18 years old. The owner said he has recently enrolled an employee in a class.
- The cold hold unit door does not shut properly and requires a bungee cord. This must be properly fixed. Owner said he will purchase a new cold hold unit.
- The outside dumpster is not covered. Receptacles and waste handling units for refuse, recyclables and returnables shall be kept covered.