- CPR/AED First Aid Thursday April 10th at 6pm. This is a Red Cross class that covers lay responder Adult, Child and infant CPR, AED and standard First Aid. We offer this class on the second Thursday of each month. ($60 members, $75 non-members)
- Lifeguard Training Monday, Friday April14th,18th, 21st, 25th,28th and May 2nd from 6pm to 9pm. This is a Red Cross blended learning class that has on-line, classroom and pool sessions. Upon completion of all segments of this class you will be certified in Waterfront/Pool Lifeguarding, CPR/AED PRO and First Aid. We include elements of the Rhode Island surf test in this class. We also offer Lifeguard re-certifications. Call for more information. ($250 members, $275 non-members plus a $35 Red Cross Fee)
- Baby Sitter Training Tuesday April 22nd from 9am to 3pm. This is a Red Cross class that teaches the basics of baby-sitting. Child care, first aid and the business of baby sitting are just some of the topics covered in this class. Tuesday April 22nd is during spring vacation and the kids are out of school.($60 members, $75 non-members)
- Swimming Lessons Our next session of swim lesions starts April 28th. We offer swim lesions for Parent/Child (6 to 36 months), Preschool (3 to 6 yr. olds), Youth (6 to 15 yr. olds), Swim Team, Adult Lessons and Private Lessons. It is never to late to learn how to swim ! (price based on program)
- Aquatics Summer Camp I know it is early to start thinking about summer but our camps fill up quickly and sign ups start in February. Aquatics will be offering Surfing Camp, Water Sports, Jr. Lifeguard and Swim Team Camp this summer. ($170 member, $195 non-member per week)
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something