· Information about their upbringing
· Family history
· Number of Siblings
· Relationship with parents & siblings
· See photos of them in action (doing activities)
· Current neighborhood information (city, suburb, country)
· Past travel experiences
· Religious affiliations & level of involvement
· Dietary preferences/restrictions
· Awards, achievements, honors, hobbies, interests
· Pet preferences or animal restrictions
· Physical characteristics (tattoos, piercings, height, weight)
When you choose an au pair with Go Au Pair, you will know those details & more. You choose the type of person you want caring for that most precious gift, your kids! Choose the right fit for your family today!
Up to 45 hrs (not more than 10 per day) of childcare costs only $329/week, or up to 30 hrs for only $277/week, no matter how many children in your family! In addition to full child care, au pairs can perform light child-related housekeeping like child’s laundry, tidying children’s rooms or play areas. Au Pairs do need a private bedroom.
The U.S. Dept. of State regulates the Au Pair Program for cultural exchange visitors; Go Au Pair sponsors the Visa & handles all paperwork & logistics for you.
My name is Joan Lowell, LAR (Local Area Rep) for the Providence area. Please contact me at email@example.com or 401-309-1925 with your questions.
Visit Go Au Pair’s Providence page to apply today!
Informational sessions can also be scheduled on site for corporations, groups and community organizations.