“In a real estate man’s eye, the most expensive part of the city is where he has a house to sell.” – Will Rogers.
NARRAGANSETT – SATURDAY
- None! :(
NARRAGANSETT – SUNDAY
- 68 Durkin Drive, $264,900, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 41 Clara Lane, $389,900, noon to 2 p.m.
- 99 Allagash Trail, $275,000, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
SOUTH KINGSTOWN – SATURDAY
- 90 George Schaeffer Street, $262,500, noon to 2 p.m.
SOUTH KINGSTOWN – SUNDAY
- 96 Winter Street, $224,000, noon to 2 p.m. Charming three bedroom colonial in town featuring pine hardwoods, updated kitchen and formal dining room. Master bedroom with his and her closets, large mudroom with laundry and storage and replacement windows. Walk to town, schools and restaurants.
- 0 Darlene Drive, $499,900, noon to 3 p.m.
- 137 Darlene Drive, $425,000, noon to 3 p.m.
- 204 Rodman Street, $325,000, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Want to be e-mailed when there is a new House Hunt column? Click the “keep me posted!” button below! And are you a realtor or homeowner who wants to add your own open house? Send an e-mail to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org! Please submit by Wednesday of the week of your open house.