Patch wants to give small businesses a chance to post their hours and locations for Small Business Saturday in one place so local shoppers can find you.
Just add your business name, address, hours, and telephone number in the comments below — and note some of the products you have.
And hey, the deal totally applies to Black Friday as well! So don’t be shy.
If you have a listing on the South Kingstown and Narragansett Patch Places Directory, you can also add that link to your comment so readers can easily find other info about your business. Don't have a listing? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up a free listing for you.
As I get comments and e-mails with deals, I’ll add them in to this article. So far:
- Johnny’s Barkin’ Bakery is running a “Mystery Coupon” deal for Friday, Saturday and Sunday – 10 percent, 15 percent, 20 percent or 25 percent off the entire purchase. Customers pick a coupon in the store before they shop. Dog and cat food, and gift cards, are ineligible for the discount.
- Jerry’s Paint and Hardware has specials on DeWalt drills and saws for Black Friday. Jerry’s is on Point Judith Road in Narragansett, near Mariner Square.
- The Contemporary Theater Company has a buy one, get one sale on Gift of the Magi tickets bought on Black Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Polka Dot Panda is offering 25 percent off storewide on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday. For more info, check out their Facebook page.
- NBX is offering a coupon for 25 percent off purchases made from Friday, Nov. 23 to Sunday, Nov. 25, excluding bicycles. To print it out, or for info on the shop’s food drive, click here.
- Warm Winds is offering a slew of discounts on Friday, Nov. 23 and Saturday, Nov. 24. To check them out, click here.
- Commons Convenience is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving. They also are planning deals like buy three, get one free candy. (You know, in case you wanted to sneak in candy to the movie theater, not that you’d EVER do such a thing…) For more info, check out their Facebook page.
- Benny’s is having a two-day sales event, starting at 8:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. For their flyer, click here.
- Preserve Glass Studio of Saunderstown is offering 30 percent off all orders of more than $50, and free shipping, with the coupon code “SmallBusinessSat” at checkout. For more info, check out their website.
- The South County Artisan’s Market is at the Fantastic Umbrella Factory in Charlestown from Friday, Nov. 23 to Sunday, Nov. 25. The market is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and features a variety of goods from 21 South County artisans.
- Breachway Bait and Tackle on Charlestown Beach Road is offering a variety of discounts on lures, rigs, jigs and frozen bait. Their hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 23 and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 24.
For more of Business Cat, try this website.